The Retina Business Development Manager will foster business relationships within targeted community retina practices across a defined market segment and will follow a distinct, value-based selling process to develop new business.
Candidates with previous experience selling into the community retina space, experience selling Group Purchasing and/or distribution services in the specialty drug arena, and/or having experience working within a community retina practice will be advantaged.
- Generate new, profitable revenue
- Business Development and Sales of Group Purchasing Offerings (specialty drug, diagnostic equipment, services) and Business Services (Inventory Management, Revenue Cycle Improvement, Payor Contract Improvement, Credentialing Assistance and new services as they are developed) crafted for the community retina and subspecialized ophthalmology practices.
- Develop Dossiers on Community Retina Practices across the Nation
- In coordination with the VP of Provider Relations, develop and deploy Sales Targeting Methods
- Generate and Qualify Leads
- Conduct RFP response campaigns
- Manage Sales Pipeline in assigned market segment
- Actively manage sales engagements through close of business
- Accurately and completely engage in data collection and secure complete Applications, GPO Agreements
- Maintain CRM accordingly and accurately
- Transition closed deals to Operations Team
- Re-engage with practices after close for quality assurance, problem solving and upselling
- Atlanta, GA preferred. Accessibility to major airport hubs
- Competitive Base Salary commensurate with experience
- Commission plan
- Competitive Benefits