The Vice President of Customer Success is accountable for member retention and growth planning through coordinating referrals, expansion of services/solutions, industry presence and member engagement.
- Define member retention strategy and value add programs to drive primary goal of retaining and extending USRetina Membership.
- Develop process to drive accountability that each team is delivering on expectations which impact overall customer retention / satisfaction.
- Regularly meet with other department to share insights that impact product development, vendor strategies and marketing/messaging to USRetina Members – improve feedback loop that fosters a culture of customer success.
- Define/Document segmentation of member portfolio.
- Drive efforts to define and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered to members through qualitative and/or quantitative measures by working cross-functionally with Distributor/GPO Partner, Technology and other Member Services Teams.
- Increase member engagement through support of Member Meetings, Webinars, Newsletters etc.
- Streamline/document ownership for each part of the customer journey/project lifecycle.
- Align Hubspot to support Member Services – Gain access for all member facing staff.
- Partner with internal teams on data/info integrity (Hubspot, Tableau, Member Center, Website, RetinaOS).
- Create/Document offboarding process for exiting members (Process/RACI).
- Support creation of benchmarking member trends – create more transparency for our membership on contract performance, technology adoption, prescribing behaviors etc.
- Drive planning for national meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills; capable of building and maintaining strong customer and internal relationships.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and tactical operational levels.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented, respectful environment with strong leadership that motivate colleagues to focus their energy on achieving business goals.
- An orientation toward continuous learning and improvement with an analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Hubspot, modern communication tools for virtual teams (i.e., MS Teams).
- Ability to travel up to 30% annually.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent combination of course work, certification and/or experience.
- Experience in Project Management and Consulting preferred.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- This position works remotely from home that requires prolonged sitting in front of a computer. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment including operation of standard computer and phone equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 – $190,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote
Limitations & Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.